Eden Guild

Eden Guild in Thebes Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you doing in AO at the moment?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What are you doing in AO at the moment? on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:57 am

I'm doing the princess quest, which I don't like. The princess quests contains 10 missions. I'm currently at number...5.
For that one I have to go to a shadowdungeon. I can't beat that on my one and when I got there, there wasn't anyone who could help me.

I could ask someone of the guild but I already know that I have to be in the shadowdungeon for a long time. So if anyone want to help me, it's going to take a while. Maybe 2 hours, could be less, could be more. Depending on what lv you are.

Because I got smashed in the shadowdungeon, I got upset and went aimlessly walking around doing crap.
Eventually I helped someone of our guild with the exoquest but I didn't get much xp.

I need the princess so I can get rid of my crappy gunner :p.

My head hurts.

View user profile

2 Re: What are you doing in AO at the moment? on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:40 pm

sitting on my chair clueless what to do
looking at the ceiling while autocrafting my quest items

View user profile

3 Re: What are you doing in AO at the moment? on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:24 pm

Admin

Admin
apparently, im in new york... well... more like detroit...

on the 30's something of 60 something quest for that quest chain... mobs are around 118-122... so they pack quite a punch...

btw, I hate these quest chains in detriot... i mean come on.... AO..... why punks? and why people randomly playing guitar... I mean, what are you trying to prove here...

View user profile http://guildeden.forumotion.net

4 Re: What are you doing in AO at the moment? on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:29 pm

well AO is kinda racist i guess >.< lol

View user profile

5 Re: What are you doing in AO at the moment? on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 pm

I finished the princess quest. She can't do much. I still have a poor party.

I'm now just randomly training till I reach lv70 so I can do...prophet quests I believe...

I don't understand the Detriot/New York thing by the way :p.
Are the monsters playing guitar?

View user profile

6 Re: What are you doing in AO at the moment? on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Admin

Admin
indeed they are...

i mean come on AO...

its fine in the rest of the world at the medival age... and then suddenly you have death-metal punks playing guitar... like, what are you trying to prove?

View user profile http://guildeden.forumotion.net

7 Re: What are you doing in AO at the moment? on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:39 am

Currently working my way to lv70. It works well without doing quest and just fighting against mobs who only uses melee attacks. No ranged crap, no freezing, no magic.

The mobs I fight drop absolutely nothing so I earn 10 gold in 2 hours...

My current party contains the following:

1 Sword (Mainchar). I need to upgrade his equipment, especially his sword, but he needs to be lv 70 first so I can give him Osiris equipment.

2 Archer. She is almost equal to my main. She has the same lv and xp. Very pleased.

3 Viking nr1. A viking, is one lv lower then my main but he keeps up. He definitely stays. I like the freezing and he's good in the front row.

4 Swordsman. A decent swordsman but in the end I will have to trade him in for a Spartan or something like that.

5 Viking nr2. This was more of a joke and he will be removed later, just like my swordsman. Trading in for a Lady Knight.

6 Artillery guy. Was also a joke but the Deepsight skill is useful. Yet I will trade him in later for...I can barely say it....a monk Sad. Curse this game :p.

7 Shaman. Sucks. Will be traded for a Oracle thingy.

8 Exorshit. Sucks. Will be traded for...something...

9 Princess. My party is melee based so she will be replaced by a prophet soon.

View user profile

8 Re: What are you doing in AO at the moment? on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:20 pm

should complete prophet quest, but can't do it alone

View user profile http://www.mtgo.nl

9 Re: What are you doing in AO at the moment? on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:46 pm

I am now running through the Witch/Dmitri Quests in Bran Castle and outlying areas. It can be
monotonous at times, but I'll muddle through. Razz I get way-laid all the time by those side-quests, but I enjoy the Town Quests most of the time. Thx for all your help. Cool

View user profile

10 Re: What are you doing in AO at the moment? on Sun May 24, 2009 4:54 pm

As Atzinn said the other day,not many ppl have been posting, whether or not they log on and browse.
Here is something new to bore you to tears-- I finally got my Witch and lvled her some-a nice addition to my line-up.
At this junction in the game there is a small area of down-time in quests.

I also got my Apprentice recruited into the Guild, thx guys for helping Flamberge out and making him feel welcome--YAY.

cat lol!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum