Eden Guild

Eden Guild in Thebes Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Washington politicians do not like iPhone BlackBerry preference

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

coach outlet
Everyone loves iPhone, in addition to the politicians gathered in Washington DC, USA.

According to "coach bags" reported yesterday, the local government staff and the iPhone regardless of how fundamental the fire is still the BlackBerry fans. They are keen to use the BlackBerry e-mail send and receive functions, but analysts said that this phenomenon may be changed in the near future, while the powerful iPhone applications that will change the traditional work of the government officials in Washington.

The trend of ignoring iPhone

coach handbags, DC, the U.S. ranked eighth in the city, the number of BlackBerry users is the fourth. It is reported that Best Buy's BlackBerry sales in the Washington area is also far more than other areas. Lunch time that the SAR can walk around the streets of Washington politicians determined to use BlackBerry send and receive messages about public service.

"As far as I know, I have not received any requests for employees to purchase my iPhone contract." One of the prime contractor for the federal government business, Booz Allen Hamilton consulting firm's chief information officer Frank Smith said, "I received regulations require the use of cheap coach bags's business contracts. "

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum