Eden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eden Guild

Eden Guild in Thebes Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Despair and Rebirth

Despair and Rebirth

Despair and Rebirth Vote_lcap0%Despair and Rebirth Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Despair and Rebirth Vote_lcap0%Despair and Rebirth Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Despair and Rebirth Empty Despair and Rebirth Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:10 am

coachbags

chanel j12 Friends said he was preparing to write a novel on the bank robbery, the story would be ridiculous.

"Why not write love stories? I want you to write love stories ah!" I said.

"I do not believe in love it! How to write love stories? Love is desperate." He said.

"Very good! You are now fit to write love stories." I said.

We all know that many first-class private is a very serious and precious lotus lamp, even a little boring person. They may feel that life is not interesting. It is this person can perform the best laugh in the comedy.

chanel bags A film director, fear of blood, but also afraid of the dark. However, she photographed a ghost story is chilling. She shot the action scenes, can be very bloody violence. Is she holding his eyes shoot out of it?

Despair is not entirely a bad thing. Desperate times, perhaps an opportunity to rebirth.

A man desperate for love, then he must have had a sad past. A good writer, he wrote of love, not just love, but life. Eros is a driving force, the end of our past history, but also pushes us toward the future. Each person to be a dead end, if we never die, we will passionately love?

chanel handbags Destiny is not by chance happen to us that the unfortunate fate, but limited to acceptance of human life and certainly recognize the limitations as a person. Constraints in making this choice, is free. We have the freedom to love, there was no hope of freedom. Only love, started so excited, so they finally defeat and desolation. Desperate people, and perhaps see thorough.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum