Eden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eden Guild

Eden Guild in Thebes Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Embarrassment in the canteen

Embarrassment in the canteen

Embarrassment in the canteen Vote_lcap0%Embarrassment in the canteen Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Embarrassment in the canteen Vote_lcap0%Embarrassment in the canteen Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Embarrassment in the canteen Empty Embarrassment in the canteen Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:43 am

coachbags

Coach Outlet Friends of strategic places to make money, but I have to go back with a pile of books is really poor. A person with a book to class, come back more than a person with a book, do not understand people who thought that a good strong ah actually .
Today is no exception, take the book's hand hurts ah, or a person to eat, no one wanted to eat a single individual, but also into the habit of unconsciously.
Cheap coach bags Time is efficiency at this time, must not travel zai leisurely.
To canteens, tired ah really rush to reincarnation. So after the meal, hands ache, like a place to sit.
cheap chanel bags Saw, Oh, no, God, I was poor enough, why do you even went against me? Here is almost full, almost boys. Oh Come, go elsewhere, or a look, but also as ah. I'll be there turning laps, hesitatingly, looked and looked, a few girls ye no see, today is how huh? If a group of boys in the seat, it can really be eye-popping, do the My whole purpose is God? Later I discovered that many boys looked up at me, look at my jokes do not? was strange to see a girl, a person for dinner, sat down to eat, where to drill to drill going on? I was very sorry to see, or it elsewhere. Eating too much trouble ah.
chanel j12 Finally found a very good place, facing the people coming and going of Da Fan, here from time to time to see some good glare of light, I can only bow my face food. Could have been hungry enough, and is a mix so, I'm full. In order not to waste food, and forced himself or eat. Why so hard today, how the food is not put Coptis ah? I do not want to run into an acquaintance, because I do not want to be asked :"**, how a person today, you eat ah? "But happens to be encountered, I almost Yan Zhao. I slowly swallowing the taste of food that I do not know what to tell their own future is no longer a person for dinner, go back to those days. Suddenly I felt the canteen is not the past, feel strange, well familiar with ... ... Well, finally finished, I fled back to the dormitory like ... ...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum