Eden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eden Guild

Eden Guild in Thebes Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Healthy Celtics, including Garnett, ready for Heat

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cy138790

Recently,coach bagsMassachusetts - Boston Celtics

made their main goals this season, reached a relatively healthy team into the playoffs.This

includes Kevin Garnett.Emotional leader of this team missed the knee surgery, need offseason,

all of last year's playoffs. But this season, he played the final 42 games of 40, skipped two

because of health reasons he did not.Last Saturday night, Garnett in his first playoff game

since winning the 2008 NBA Boston Celtics Los Angeles Lakers in the Finals six to capture

their 17th title. This is the first time and he screamed Garnett and Boston's game time after

the end of the court crying.Now only the fourth-seeded Boston in the east and in the first

round to face a hot Miami Heat."I'm looking forward to it," Garnett said Friday's practice.

"Obviously, we all know, me and my injuries and past history. So for me this year in the

playoffs is great."He missed the excessive expansion of the right knee and right thigh of a

pain in 10 games. For this season, more than his ability to drive his legs and jumping seems

to be affected. Coach Doc Rivers limited Garnett's playing time, he completed 29.9 minutes,

an average of 14.3 points, while his career, the second lowest.

Now, he said he was willing to ask any river."In the playoffs is all about giving your all.

I've never had this exception," Garnett said. "This is where you play."Point Houweilajia

Rondo missed Friday's practice with flu-like symptoms, but most will play Saturday, Rivers

said. "I do not expect him to feel good."After the Celtics into the playoffs inconsistent

regular season. They are 27-27 since Christmas, the 16 teams in the playoffs is not at least

7 games over .500 only one crossing. They also dropped their last 107.But they have the same

starting point, the third consecutive year 5 team playoff experience. This experience should

help."Our goal is the playoffs the year can be healthy," Paul Pierce said. "I think we have

been able to do this."Heat rolled down an extension this season, will be from December 1 and

March 20 from 3 月 18 to 4 January."I have never been a big believer in (power), but I think

it can not hurt," Rivers said. "This is the best time of the year. Your past sins all washed

away, but you will not be used past forgotten."Celtics, they had better not forget that Wade

did to them. Miami Heat star average 33.7 points, 8.7 assists, five assists and 23 steals

against the Celtics this season. But Boston has won three."I think we are weak, because

Boston is the last year, if Kevin health, should be back to team finals, we said:" Wade said.

"This year, they have what they want, their entire team. They can not all of us excited. Many

people say that we will not make the playoffs."But Miami's 47-35 record the fifth seed, only

3 wins than the Celtics less.Miami has not won since the 2006 playoff finals. Wade was named

the most valuable of the series, he was as dangerous as before."He is a great offensive

player,"coach bags outletsaid, "but I think he's

really improved his access to other great people involved. ... He is a great point guard,

strong, he can. "Garnett called Beasley and his shooting ability, duel hard with both hands.

The O'Neal does not expect a late season ankle injury hampered him. It is necessary to

improve the Miami defense, allowing 94.2 points per game, second in the NBA for at least the

key.O'Neill believes that the Heat are now much change, because they Celtic, 2 月 3107-102

lost the last game.。

"Of course," he said. "Defensively, we are much better. We really interdependent defense as a

team now. Knows or has this feeling, we like we can win any game, any sense of place."They

have records to back that up. Miami is in the February 10 has been the best road 12-3 NBA.

They won their last eight games away from home an average of 13.3 points. Moreover, the road

race, 100 points for the Heat in until the final 15-game winning streak in the Philadelphia

team."We like the flexibility and toughness, we have established to find ways to fight the

feeling of the road," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "Obviously, we will need this because

we can not win this series at home."Boston has home court advantage, but only on the road in

the NBA two less than the home team one victory."The first game is very important because we

are at home,"cheap coach bagssaid. "We have to play

better at home."But Garnett should help."He brings energy. He has brought tough team," center

Kendrick Perkins said. He said: "Kevin, where the court, he is like a big brother, we all

follow his leadership, the kind."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum