Eden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eden Guild

Eden Guild in Thebes Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nation Dungeon; Pirate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nation Dungeon; Pirate Empty Nation Dungeon; Pirate Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:59 pm

Reffy

This is a topic about the Pirate Nation Dungeon version: Post here all your hints/insights and more.

My findings:

It's a 4 floor dungeon.
You have to use 7 chars total.
It's recommend that those chars are lv90+, however, I had some low lv mercs and I was still standing. Mercs below lv90 will probably die very quickly thoug.
You need to have at least decent gear or you will get a lot of damage.

People are divided in groups of 3, high levels can do solo fights(lv105+?)
A few people will not fight but will coordinate the groups.

There are groups that have to just attack everything and there are a few groups who go to towers. I haven't seen the towers but I think it goes to a dead end and it's a little away from the rest of the fights.
The map isn't that vague, it's a little big in the beginning and it could be confusing.

The mobs are basically like a shadowdungeon, almost always 3 mobs at once per fight.
They are all lv100+ and have all the types of damage(ranged/physical/magical). I haven't seen statuseffects, no poison or hex of darkness and the like.

You have normal mobs, who don't respawn after the battle is over and they got killed.
You have shadows, those mobs are wandering around and will respawn again at a fixed location if they got killed. You should avoid those.(This isn't very clear to me by the way)
In the mobs, you will see a treasure chest called 'Mimic'. You have to destroy(and loot?) that chest first in the fight. Otherwise the chest will freeze someones whole party.

The mobs are dropping about the same as in Ind.dungeons. So most of them are equip boxes from lv70 and higher.

The dungeon has a time limit of 100 minutes, we did one today in...75 minutes? If we cleared it, we get nation xp(and guild points?) and the nation gets pirate boxes. Those boxes will be distributed along the guilds/members who participated. Those boxes contain...less common items and are mostly valuable.(At least worth 200K per item?)

The pirate dungeon has a cooldown of 20 hours and the other dungeon, Alcatraz, has a cooldown of 40 hours.
The time about having those dungeons are still being discussed, since it's my first nation dungeon, I don't know much about when they are having these dungeons.

2Nation Dungeon; Pirate Empty nation dungeon Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:04 pm

fredder

nice description reffy u covered most of it i think Cool

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum